Fresh Fish Recipes
Quick Arbroath Smokie Pate
- 225-340g (8-12oz) Arbroath Smokie
- 200g tub low fat soft cream cheese
- 15ml spoon (1tblsp) lemon juice
- 40g (1 and half oz) butter or margarine
- 15ml spoon (1tblsp) parsley, chopped
- 1.Remove skin and bones from the Smokies and flake the flesh into a bowl or process using a food processor.
- 2. Beat in the cheese, lemon juice and butter or margarine, until pate is soft and smooth.
- 3. stir in the parsley and chill before serving with toast and salad.